You may view for your own personal use our website. We have understood the importance of our knowledge and also our limitations. Whereas every effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate, Separation Help UK and Separation Support Limited, cannot accept liability for any errors, omissions or misleading statements, and no warranty is given or responsibility accepted as to the standing of any individual, firm or company or other organization mentioned.
You are permitted to download content made available for downloading provided this is for your own personal or non-commercial use. Otherwise you may not modify, copy, store or redistribute the contents of this website in any way. You will not use, or allow the use of, the website or its contents for any illegal purpose
Our website is provided for general information purposes and may not be accurate, complete or up to date. The website content does not provide professional, legal or financial advice and should not be relied on as doing so. Our website is designed to provide competent and reliable information regarding the subject matters covered.
We exclude all liability for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website or its contents. Please understand you use any information contained within our website at your own risk. We cannot accept any liability or be held responsible for any of the content on the website.
Law firms and practices are available through-out the UK and if legal, financial or other expert assistance is required, the services of a professional should be sought
The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of any linked website or its provider. Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Separation Help and Separation Support website. We have not reviewed these third party links as Separation Help UK and/or Separation Support does not control these websites. We are not responsible for any third party websites regarding their content or availability. If you decide to access any of the third party linked websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Intellectual property rights in the content of the website, including any Separation Help and Separation Support marks, logos and brands, documents and information belongs to Separation Help UK and/or Separation Support or its licensors (who have expressly licensed content to Separation Help UK or Separation Support). All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved.
Copyright Law gives Separation Help UK CIC and Separation Support Limited the exclusive rights to all the content and material published on the website. We work hard to help others so please respect our investment.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with business partners, suppliers, licensees for the performance of any contract we enter into in relation to content you have uploaded to our website: and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website. We will use information held abut you to register you with the website and registering your interest in joining any group sessions, webinars and workshops. We will also use information held about you to administer our website and to notify you about changes to our services and support if necessary.
You will confirm and agree that any information that you may provide Separation Help and Separation Support Limited from time to time whether for the purposes of registration for use of the Service or otherwise will be true, accurate, complete and not in any way misleading.
These website terms are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
For further information on the use of materials from this site, or if you experience any problems with this site. Any enquiries regarding our website please contact us via email at email@example.com
Cookies used on Separation Support and Separation Help website.
2. We also use analytical cookie files. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. You can find more information about the individual cookie files we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below.
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser during a browser session.
Persistent Cookies: these cookies remain in your browser file between browser sessions and are used to recognise you when you return to the website.
Analytical cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when they're using it. This helps us to improve how the website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. We do not collect information which identifies users. Information collected is aggregated and anonymous.
Third Party Cookies
Our website links to third party websites (including Twitter and YouTube) which may download cookies to your device. These cookies are not under our control and you should check the relevant third party websites for more information about the use of these third party cookies.
You can find out more information about the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
• Track the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
• Take a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site.
• Take a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site.
• Track where the visitor came from, what search engine they used, what link they clicked on, what keyword they used, and where they were in the world when they accessed the website.
From time to time we may embed videos from YouTube using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
You Tube Cookies
You control the cookies we use
You can manage cookies by changing your browser settings to block or delete cookies. If you block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our website.
If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operation system, browser type and version time zone setting and brower plug-in types and versions or system administration and to collate aggregate information.
We review our policies regularly and any changes will be posted on this page.
Links with other websites
Information collected and how we use it
When you access or subscribe to any of Separation Help UK and Separation Support services including newsletters, bulletins, competitions, webinars etc., we may collect and process your Personal Data.
We will store and use your Personal Data for purposes such as:
• administering and maintaining our relationship with you;
• providing services or information requested by you;
• providing you with further information about our products and services;
• auditing usage of our website.
• visitors to our website can register for additional information which will require an email address. You may be asked to disclose personal information so that we can provide assistance and information to you.
• our website may, from time to time, contains links to and from the website of participant organisations, our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibilities or liabilities for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
• if you register to Separation Help UK and Separation Support using your Facebook Account, your Separation Help and Separation Support account and your Facebook account respectively will be connected automatically which will transfer some personal data to Separation Help and Separation Support. Information regarding the content you create, view, watch, listen, comment on, or like on Separation Help and Separation Support, will be shared with the connected Facebook account. Content that your share with Facebook will appear on your timeline and in your Facebook friend’s newsfeeds. If you do not want this information shared with Facebook, please change your settings within Facebook.
Occasionally we may contact you with information we think may be of interest to you such as legal or financial, or medical updates, new legal or financial or medical services, details of events or competitions hosted by the us or any of our partners associated with us. If you prefer not to receive promotional material from us, please email us at email@example.com.
Your Personal Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless either you agree except to the extend necessary including, but not limited to: -
• To fulfill your service requests for information and support from us
• To protect ourselves from liability or we are required to do so to comply with our legal or regulatory requirements,
Use of your information outside the European Union
We may transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the EEA where the level of protection may not be as comprehensive as it is within the EEA. We have procedures in place to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected.
Separation Help UK CIC and Separation Support have policies and technical measures in place to safeguard and protect your Personal Data against unauthorised access, accidental loss, improper use and disclosure. The internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data the transmission of your data to us is done so at your own risk.
You have a right of access to Personal Data that Separation Help and Separation Support may hold about you, to have inaccurate information about you corrected and to request that we stop using your Personal Data for marketing purposes. Access requests should be put in writing and addressed to the Risk and Compliance team at the address below.
If you have any comments or questions about our data protection and privacy practices please email, or send a letter to our Risk and Compliance team at Separation Help UK CIC, Separation Support 1 Hardman Boulevard, Manchester M3 3AQ. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Separation Support
Separation Support Guide
Separation Support is a free to access independent web portal for people going through separation (separators). Our aim is providing “separators” with necessary support and information which is unbiased to help you consider all the implications that may arise from your separation. You may need to consider legal, financial and emotional matters. We can signpost you to the correct expert in their chosen field.
We're so glad you found us. You'll find lots of free help and advice on dealing with separation in our guide.